Life Insurance Package

From: Tony Jambu <aaj_at_cmutual.com.au>
Date: 10 Sep 92 23:40:21 GMT

Dear Netters and Vendors,

I am posting this article on behalf of a fellow staff who does not have direct access to the Net.

If you have any information about the following package or even ANY Life Insurance package, please reply directly to DMika_at_cmutual.com.au.

  • START OF MESSAGE =====================================
I am interested to hear from any sites using a Life Insurance Administration package called "FDP/CLAS", I believe it is an Oracle package and developed by a company called Financial Data Planning based in Miami, FL. I would like to know:
  • what hardware is it running on
  • how long have you been using it
  • what types of products (eg traditional life, etc)
  • number of policies being administered (order of magnitude)

If you are unable to answer any of these questions but know of someone else, I would appreciate if you could forward the post to them.

Debra Mika
Colonial mutual

    _____ ________ / ____ |Tony Jambu, Database Administrator /_ __ /_ __ / |Colonial Mutual Life Australia. (ACN 004021809) /(_)/ ((_/ \_/(///(/_)/_( |EMAIL: TJambu_at_cmutual.com.au