Writing your own functions for SQR in UFUNC.C on the VAX

From: Jon S. Christiansen <ar869_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 27 Aug 92 22:36:37 GMT

        I have been trying to write a character function through UFUNC.C on the VAX to no avail. I am using SQR 2.27 I believe.... my main problem is using pointers and etc, and figuring out how to pass a character string back to the program. The included UFUNC.C is nice, but it doesn't have enough examples to show exactly how to write a string function that returns a string. Anyone who has a few examples of any functions that they have written, I would appreciate it very much if they could send me some sample code, either through the list, or right to me at: jsc93_at_uno.cc.geneseo.edu

	Thanks in advance!!!
		Jon Christiansen
		Student Programmer/Analyst
		SUNY Geneseo, New York