Other Forms than SQL*FORMS

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: 27 Aug 92 17:19:34 GMT

Anyone know much about other forms generation packages that work with the Oracle RDMS. This could include Client/Server as well as UNIX based.

I have heard of one package called JAM, but I don't know much about it.

Steve Schow | But you don't have to use the claw, if you sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw...... | Have I given you a clue......? | - Baloo the Bear