Oracle Employment Opportunity

From: <mmcgovern_at_hayes.com>
Date: 19 Aug 92 16:17:49 EDT

Hayes Microcomputer Products Inc. has an opportunity for a Sr. Analyst for our Atlanta, Georgia location. This individual will support project development, business applications through program development enhancements and implementation. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Oracle, to include Forms 3.0, as well as experience with Manufacturing or Financial applications. A BSCS or equivalent is required. Additionally, we also have contractor positions open for experienced Oracle and CASE programmers. For consideration, please send your resume to:   Hayes Microcomputer Products, Inc.
  5835 Peachtree Corners
  Norcross, Georgia 30092

  Attn: Employment

Or FAX your resume to: (404)441-1213 Attn: Employment. Received on Wed Aug 19 1992 - 22:17:49 CEST

Original text of this message