Problem with LOCK on Create TAble

From: Eva Vanderwerf <evanderw_at_mpr.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 92 18:21:02 GMT

HI,

	Does anyone know the meaning of the numbers on the Monitor LOck
	display in SQL*DBA?  I'm getting a Transaction lock when my
	process attempts to create a table, and it hangs for hours (I've
	had to kill it each time).  The third column on the monitor
	Lock screen for this process says 'bad'.  I can't find descriptions
	of this stuff in the manuals.

	This is the monitor screen for the problem process:

                         ORACLE Lock Monitor                Thu Aug  6  11:16:14
                               UPPER case = owner  lower case = waiter
  38 Resources 9 Processes S=share X=exclusive L=row-S R=row-X C=S/row-X
====================8---+-------------------+-------------------+---------------
TD.......3.......0  S
TD.......d.......0  S
TD......11.......0  S
TD....2a7b.......0  S

TX...20020.....bad X
	Any help on why it's hanging or what this means would
	be greatly appreciated.

Eva

--
Eva Vanderwerf                  | Voice    :  (604) 293-6072