Oracle Mail to cc:Mail on Macintosh?

From: Mike Matthews <matthews_at_oberon.umd.edu>
Date: 30 Jul 92 14:24:12 GMT

Sorry for posting to so many newsgroups, but I *think* they all could be relevant. If not, just edit the Followup-To: field if you followup (Email replies are more welcome, though :-) ).

Anyway, on with the question. I'm looking for any products or techniques to gateway Oracle Mail with attachments to cc:Mail on the Macintosh. A TCP/IP connection is there.

Does such a beast exist? (No, not TCP/IP - I KNOW that one, the gateway! :-) )

Replies being sent to matthews_at_ectds.com. Thanks for any information. Email and I'll summarize.

Mike Matthews, matthews_at_oberon.umd.edu (NeXTmail accepted)

Mistakes are often the stepping stones to utter failure. Received on Thu Jul 30 1992 - 16:24:12 CEST

Original text of this message