How to delete another user's forms that are loaded in the database

From: <suskind_at_bbs.mdcbbs.com>
Date: 30 Jul 92 04:24:56 GMT

This may be a re-post, sorry if you have already seen it.

As the DBA I would like to delete the FORMS (2.3) that a user has loaded on my system. I know I can change the user's password, then drop them from IAC, however I do not know his current password, so I will not be able to change it back.

Is there a way for the DBA to clean out another user's forms?

Barry A. Suskind                  Internet:   suskind%edoras_at_mdcbbs.com
MaBell: 703-560-5000x2348             UUCP: uunet!mdcbbs!edoras!suskind
E-Systems / Melpar Division 7700 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22046
JSNM                                             Just Stark Naked Magic