SQL*Reportwriter scroll down?

From: Neil Greene <deepthought!neil_at_ms.uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1992 12:43:54 GMT

I have successfully found the default scroll down key when viewing a report on the screen, ESC UP-ARROW and ESC DOWN-ARROW. However, these keys scroll up and down a page at a time and not necessarily a line at a time. The problem I face is if the report is only one page, I can only view the top half of the report on the page. I have looked through the manual and do not see a default key to scroll down 6 or 12 lines at a time. Is my only solution to modify my terminal definitions to include this feature or am I missing a key sequence?

--
Neil Greene -----------	Director, Computer Information Systems ARCI, Inc.
606.254.4060 (P)	President, Kentucky NeXT User Group, Inc.