Re: SQL*Reportwriter scroll down?

From: Kim Medlin <klm_at_atlanta.dg.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 92 20:46:30 GMT

Press the WINDOW key (whatever that maps to on your keyboard, it's ESC-W on mine). Then you can use the directional keys (arrows) to move your display up, down, left, and right. To leave window mode, press ACCEPT and you're back where you started from.

--
Kim Medlin                             Email:    klm_at_atlanta.dg.com
Atlanta Systems Integration Services   CEO:      Kim Medlin:DGC

Be nice, because all we really have in this old world is each other. ... Joey the Clown, 1964
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of my employer.