Oracle*Terminal

From: carlos edis ciuffoli <ciuffoli_at_CS.ColoState.EDU>
Date: 15 Jul 92 17:49:27 GMT

Hello netusers, I am getting myself familiar with Oracle*Terminal so I could make a standard key-board layout for several of the applications I've developed using forms30 and report-writer. Yet I can't even get it to boot up !. The error below keeps on coming up no matter what I type on the unix's prompt

Error opening the Oracle*Terminal .R file required to run this application.

Use -c filename:devicename to specify a particular map within a particular Oracle*Terminal .R file.
If you do not specify a filename, the default filename is ORATERM.R.

Error initializing the Oracle*Terminal application.

This is what I type in (which is what the book says)
% oraterm -c vt100 or
% oraterm -c otvt100

Have anyone at there already dealt with this . If so, please tell me what I am doing wrong !!!.

Thanks for ..... you know the deal !!

Carlo Ciuffoli
Budgets & Institutional Analysis
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO ciuffoli_at_munich.ir.Colostate.edu
cciuffoli_at_vines.colostate.edu Received on Wed Jul 15 1992 - 19:49:27 CEST

Original text of this message