TCP/IP for MSDOS in Oracle 6.0

From: Byron Chun <byron_at_sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu>
Date: 9 Jul 92 23:48:41 GMT

I am trying to get TCP/IP SQL*Net to work with PC Oracle 6.0.

I have installed the Oracle software already. I do not have an EXcelan, Interlan, FTP, or UngermanBass network. I have two 3com cards in my system (3c501 and 3c503). I have packetdrivers  for both cards and can connect to my Vax Ultrix host via telnet and ftp. My question is, how, if possible, can I get SQLTCP to talk to my 3com card? What software am I missing (or hardware for that matter)?

The telnet and ftp software is from Clarkson University.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
                                  | My employer will allow me to have |