Printing SQL*Forms Queries

From: Gavin Clark <gavin_at_ewd.dsto.gov.au>
Date: 7 Jul 92 15:21:04 GMT

I am fairly new to Oracle and have run into a problem with SQL*Forms.

I have written a Pro*C interface to put information into a database and I am using SQL*Forms to try and extract info.

I have established a view to extract the required info but I now want to dump the results of my queries to a dsik file.

I have found the system.last_query variable which should be what I need.

I would like to assign a trigger(?) to a single function key that would execute the last query made and spool it to a disk file.

This is to be done using SQL*Forms 3 on a PC.

Am I on the right track?

Could someone please give me some fairly detailed help as I know very little about triggers!

I wait with bated breath!

Many thanks

Gavin Clark

gavin_at_ewd.dsto.gov.au Received on Tue Jul 07 1992 - 17:21:04 CEST

Original text of this message