NEEDED - SQL grammar!

From: <deslade_at_vaxsar.vassar.edu>
Date: 4 Jun 92 09:26:01 +1000

Hello Networld!

I seek a grammar for the relational database language SQL. I am constructing a parser for SQL in C, so I plan to take this grammar and run it through YACC and LEX.

A YACC/LEX ready text file would be most desirable, though any working grammar, no matter how it's formatted, will do. Any hints to lead me to such a grammar are also appreciated.

Please e-mail me as I don't subscribe to most of the lists I have cross-posted this message. Thanks.

        -ds

| | Standard disclaimer for rent. |
| Dennis Slade Jr. | +++++++++++++++ |
| Box 3533, Vassar College | Inquire within. |
| internet: deslade_at_vaxsar.vassar.edu | Develop the world... |
| bitnet: deslade_at_vassar.bitnet | Develop yourself... |
| | AIESEC: in a country near you! |