Re: Reverse Engineering tools for Oracle?

From: Emde David K. <demde_at_beach.csulb.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1992 01:58:19 GMT

matthews_at_oberon.umd.edu (Mike Matthews) writes: : I'm looking for tools that will let me reverse engineer existing Oracle : applications. Said applications reside on Pyramid machines, were created with

I believe Deft offered by SQL Solutions:

  1. Foreward and Reverse engineers datastructures (don't know about the screens)
  2. Supports Oracle, Sybase, Rdb and others.
  3. Runs on the Mac

plus

It runs well and has a very intuitive user interface. (IMHO)

-Dave Emde
-Rockwell Int.
-dave_at_rincon.ema.rockwell.com