Fingerprint processing

From: Juan Vicente Echague <jve_at_imag.imag.fr>
Date: 20 May 92 14:14:34 GMT

We are looking for information about computer systems for fingerprint processing that support: 1)remote transmition, 2)storage supporting an image database and 3) retrieving of a set of fingerprints of a image database, which are the most similar to a given fingerprint.

This information is very important for the School of Engineering of the University of the Republic of Uruguay which is giving advisory to the Supreme Court of Justice of Uruguay about the automation of the system described above.

Any kind of information related to that topic will be very useful. For example: algorithms, papers, books, software products, prototypes, etc.

I don't read this news-group. I will be very grateful if you can write to me by e-mail. My e-mail address is: "gutierre_at_incouy.edu.uy".

Thank you very much.

Alejandro GUTIERREZ. Received on Wed May 20 1992 - 16:14:34 CEST

Original text of this message