Re: When is Oracle going to get Openy

From: <kmallory_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1992 07:31:45 GMT

In article <13MAY199215201422_at_nssdca.gsfc.nasa.gov>, griffioen_at_nssdca.gsfc.nasa.gov (Hank Griffioen 301-513-1669) writes:

> When is Oracle going to have a gateway product connect to Ingress,
> Informx, Sybase, Object Store ?
>
> I got a call from a salesman with Sybase and he said that Sybase
> has the gateways ...
>
> Hank

        Are you looking for applications tools with which to write software to talk to these databases or are you looking for SQL*Connects for these databases or both?

"QUALITY is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,  sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents  the wise choice of many alternatives."
Kevin Mallory                                           SQL*Forms Development
                                                        Oracle Corporation