How to get Forms 3.0 update statement

From: Mike Campbell <campbell_at_mikec.ingr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 16:28:59 GMT

Is there a way to capture the update/insert/delete statement that sqlforms 3.0 is going to execute into a field, global variables etc... Internally there must be something that does this since when an error occurs, you can press the display error key and it will show the SQL statement that had the error. I would like to capture this string either right before or after the execution of it so I can log it into a log file.

Any suggestions?

Mike Campbell                         Phone     : (205)730-1706
Customer Engineer                     Mail Path : (ingr)!b17d!mikec!campbell
Intergraph Corp.                      Internet  : campbell_at_mikec.b17d.ingr.com
Huntsville, AL 35894-0001             Fax       : (205)730-7509
                                      Mailstop  : IW17D1