Looking for Case Tools

From: <farzin_at_saturn.bwc>
Date: 30 Apr 92 13:48:22 GMT

We are looking for a case tool running preferably on Sun/Sparc platform but one on PC/windows will do too.

We are hoping this tool will support our Analyst/designers using structured systems methods and techniques with the following:

. System requirement specification
. Dataflow Diagrams Editor
. Entity relationship Diagrams Editor
. Program structure Diagram Editor
. Form and report editor to design prototypes
. Data dictionary facility
. integrity checks on the diagrams

We have already looked at Oracle*Case.

I would very much appreciate any information regarding the above,

With much appreciations,

Farzin

! Farzin Shakibanejad Email: UUCP: uunet!bwc!farzin !
! Database Administrator Internet: farzin_at_bwc.org !
! Baha'i World Center Phone: (04)358-358 !
! P.O. Box 155 Fax: 358-525 !
! 3100 Haifa, Israel !
--