Wanted: LSE Template for SQL

From: Markus Sonderegger <sondereg_at_forty2.physik.unizh.ch>
Date: 2 Apr 92 08:23:18 GMT

Sorry for posting this article again, but due to a NEWS interruption at our site i didn't get any answers.

I'm looking for an LSE (Language Sensitive Editor running on VMS) Template for the ANSI SQL or the SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL (Oracle Products) Language.

Thanks for your attention!

--
Markus Sonderegger                      sondereg_at_physik.unizh.ch
Swiss Federal Institute for