Re: Rollback segment question (need help)

From: <mark_at_sugaree.uu.net>
Date: 23 Mar 92 13:25:25 GMT

--
Yes, in Oracle 6.0.34 on VAX/VMS the default init.ora file is
ORA_INSTANCE:init.ora..........

|   Mark Mitman                           \*****/ "We have not inherited the   |
|   Departmental Database Administrator    \***/   Earth from our fathers,     |
|   IKEA North American Information Systems \*/    we are borrowing it from    |
|   Plymouth Commons                        /*\    our children."  <unknown>   |
|   Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462             /***\                               |