SQL*Forms 3.0 Packaged Procedures Question

From: Michael A Rife <mar7363_at_tm0006.lerc.nasa.gov>
Date: 9 Mar 1992 21:43 EST

I was looking at the SQL*Forms V3.0 manual and ran across the region packaged procedures, (COPY_REGION, CUT_REGION, and PASTE_REGION). From the discriptions in the manual, I am having a hard time getting an idea in what situation one would use them. Has anyone used them? If so, in what circumstance did you use it.

| Michael A. Rife | Email: MAR7363_at_TM0006.LERC.NASA.GOV |
| Boeing Computer Support Services | Email: MAR7363_at_VENUS.LERC.NASA.GOV |
| Space Station Freedom Project | |
| NASA Lewis Research Center | |
| Cleveland, Ohio | |