Are you using Oracle on the Mac?

From: Harry Shapiro <habs_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1992 03:20:34 GMT

I previously posted asking for FAQ or other information about Oracle on the Mac. The only responces I got where from other folks interested in a summary.

If you are using Oracle on the Mac. Could you please post a brief summary of what you use and how it works, etc?

You can also e-mail it to me at: habs_at_panix.com

--
habs_at_panix.com
                         "You can't have a free society without free economics"