Does this manual exist ?

From: Markus Sonderegger <sondereg_at_forty2.physik.unizh.ch>
Date: 10 Feb 92 15:12:40 GMT

Our local Oracle distributor says that the SQL Language Tutorial manual (5070-V6.0) does not exist. But it is mentioned in the SQL Language Reference manual (778-V6.0 0290) and
in the SQL* Plus User's Guide and Reference manual (5142-V3.0 0191) There under a slightly different name, namely SQL Language Users's Guide, in the audience at the beginning of the manual.

If this is true, what commercialy available book is suited for filling this, at my opinion, big gap ?

Thanks for you suggestions!

--
Markus Sonderegger                  Internet: sondereg_at_physik.unizh.ch
Swiss Federal Institute for         DECNET:   EAFV3::SONDEREG