Re: How do I exit from SQLDBA, MONITOR LOCKS

From: Mark Hessling <mark_at_snark.itc.gu.edu.au>
Date: 5 Feb 92 20:46:44 GMT

nmrdb_at_vms.macc.wisc.edu (BEVERLY SEAVEY) writes:

>I can enter SQLDBA, I can connect, I can type MONITOR to get the
>MONITOR menu. I can exit from this *menu* by typing exit. If I
>choose to monitor, e.g. locks, then I can't find anyway to exit from
>*that* screen. How do I pop back up to the menu???????

The way you exit any of the monitoring screens is with the tried and trusted ^C !! Elegant isn't it ?

Mark Hessling                         Email: mark_at_snark.itc.gu.edu.au
ITC                                   Phone: +617 875 7691
Griffith University                   Fax:   +617 875 7877
Nathan, Brisbane QLD 4111 Australia