oracle & Perl

From: Kermit Tensmeyer <tensmekl_at_infonode.ingr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 22:35:17 GMT

	OK I recieved via email serveral request for more information
	about Perl and OraPerl.

	Perl has it's own newsgroup and the source and patchs are
	posted in comp.sources.misc (Vol 18, 20, 22, and 24)

	A complete set of source files are maintained on
	 IP ( 130.168.1.1) for Perl 4.10J. Also on that machine
	 (sorry I don't have the name of the machine) is a tar imagae
	 of the OraPerl patchs to the Perl source.

	 In passing I have seen references to the Informix version
	 and the Sybase version. However using archie this morning
	 gave only three references to the SYBasePerl modes. The informix
	 stuff appears to have been "mislaid."

	 Most archive sites have c.s.m and have perl and ora-perl
	 The latest and greatest are at the above site.

	 Version on Ms-Dos and VMS Perl set have also be recently
	 published.

--
Kermit Tensmeyer                                  | Intergraph Corporation
SomeWhere in the South (it's a Civilized place) | "It's only MY opinion" Received on Mon Feb 03 1992 - 23:35:17 CET

Original text of this message