math chip for Dos server

From: Ken Cameron <kcameron_at_erc.cat.syr.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 92 23:28:58 EST

I am ordering a PC to run as a Oracle development station. It will run the server, forms, menu, reportwritter, etc... I have figured out my memory needs but now I would like to know if the Oracle programs would use the math chip if I installed one. BTW it will be a 486 with 12 or 16 Ram, 200M disk, and 64k cache.

PS: Our site is having posting problems, I receive ok, but doubt sending is working well. Anyone seeing this please reply even if you don't have a good answer.

--
-ken cameron. SkyDiver: Zoo-602, A-8596, D-11839. Skier.
Employer: Computer Task Group. /cny UNIX Users Group Director. Disclamer: "I said it, when I said it, so what! Now is different!" Internet: kcameron_at_erc.cat.syr.edu Received on Fri Jan 17 1992 - 05:28:58 CET

Original text of this message