anyone out there running Oracle on a Solbourne?

From: Marc Ph. A. J. St.-Gil - Solbourne Administrator <mstgil_at_sol.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1992 22:59:07 GMT

Anyone out there running Oracle on a Solbourne? Is it a 5E/900 series? Running in a University environment on a central campus server?

We have been asked by some of our users to purchase this, and are researching the net for experienced sites to chat with their system managers.

--
Marc St.-Gil, UNIX Systems Administrator   mstgil_at_sol.acs.unt.edu
 University of North Texas  817/565-2324   mstgil_at_vaxb.acs.unt.edu