Northwest ORACLE Users Group meeting

From: Jeff Nye <Jeff.Nye_at_bbs.oit.unc.edu>
Date: 14 Jan 92 22:31:27 GMT

                           DON'T MISS OUT!!!

            This is the OPPORTUNITY you have been waiting for!

The NorthWest ORACLE User Group will have its first meeting in quite a while. The topics chosen are timely and should be very interesting. Come to the SeaTac Mariott, Seattle, WA, on January 27, 1992, and see for yourself.

Come prepared to meet new people who are excited about NWOUG and who are willing to work to make this the best user group around! Come prepared to get involved. Bring some ideas on how to make NWOUG work for you. Bring a friend (better yet, bring two!).

We have a great opportunity to make the NWOUG work right -- to share ideas, to find people with like interests, to find answers to those nagging little problems.

Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

Directions:

	From the South:
	Take I-5 to exit 152 (SeaTac/188th).  Follow signs towards
	airport.  North on Pacific Highway (99) to 176th.

	From the North:
	Take I-5 to exit 154B (Highway 518).  Follow signs towards
	airport.  South on Pacific Highway (99) to 176th.

                       NorthWest ORACLE User Group
                       General Meeting and Seminars

                             January 27, 1992

                                  Agenda

Place:  SeaTac Mariott
        3201 South 176th
        Seattle, WA

Time			Event
-----------------	------------------------------------------------------
8:30am - 9:30		Registration and mixing

			REMEMBER!  Please RSVP prior to the meeting to
			provide for food and beverage planning.

9:30 - 11:30		User Group Business
				-  Electing officers
				-  Discussion of Regional Group Structure
					including discussion of local
					groups
				-  Newsletter
				-  Discussion of SIG's
				-  Discussion of Future meeting sites,
					style, content
				-  Discussion of journal only membership
					in the East Coast ORACLE

11:30 - 1:00		Lunch - provided by Mariott

1:00 - 2:15		Mini Session Planned (either V7 or Sql Tuning)

2:30 - 3:45		Forms 2.3 to 3.0 Conversion Panel -- to include
			presentations by users who have already converted and
			questions for the panel by the audience

4:00 - 5:00		Local Groups / open discussion / "networking"

                       NorthWest ORACLE User Group
                        Membership Application and
                   and Winter 1992 Seminar Registration

Name				__________________________________________

Company				__________________________________________

Address __________________________________________
Email address: __________________________________________
Telephone __________________________________________ Hardware Platforms __________________________________________
Operating Systems __________________________________________
ORACLE version __________________________________________

Membership and Registration Fees

	Individual Membership		$15  __________________
	Seminar Fee (includes lunch)	$25  __________________
	Total Enclosed                       __________________

Send Form and Checks to

NWOUG				Telephone RSVP:    Andrew Drake
14150 N.E. 20th, #341				   (206) 867-2036
Bellevue, WA 98007				   Paul Jackson
						   (206) 286-3224