DevOps Engineer :::: Delaware - DE

From: <amitk.sednacg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 08:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Below is the very urgent requirement from our client and let me know your interest in this requirement.

Position:  DevOps Engineer
Location: Delaware - DE
Contract: 6 Month

Experience: 4+ Years

Note: H1B, USC, GC or EAD-GC & OPT

Job Description:
3+ years of systems administration and configuration experience with 1+years of experience focused on cloud-hosted commercial facing environments Experience administering and automating Linux and Windows Cloud deployment automation experience ideally utilizing Cloud Formation, Terraform, Jenkins, and/or cloud-init Demonstrated ability to implement robust, effective, and high quality solutions Detailed knowledge of cloud infrastructure management Experience automating the configuration of and administration of load balancers, DNS, firewalls, and cloud based networks Experience implementing strategies such as blue-green deployments, phoenix environments, immutable infrastructure, and infrastructure as code Experience with log consolidation, reporting, and alerting frameworks Competencies:
Demonstrated use of most services on the AWS platform Experience with SAML and/or OAuth Administration of source code management systems and package repositories Working knowledge of Nginx, Apache, and IIS administration

Thanks & Best Regards,
Amit - Recruiter
Sedna Consulting Group
732-653-5040
amitk.sednacg_at_gmail.com Received on Mon Jul 17 2017 - 17:16:35 CEST

Original text of this message