IBM InfoSphere MDM Developer

From: <rajender.recruiter1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

Rather than interrupt you at work with a phone call, I thought it would be better if I sent you an email

My name is Rajender Reddy, a Technical Recruiter with InfoSmart Systems Inc., one of the fastest growing IT staffing and services firm in the nation specializing in staff augmentation for end to end Enterprise IT Solutions. I viewed your resume on one of the job boards; I understand that you may be actively looking for new opportunities. I am trying to fill up a consulting position for one of our major clients for an important project. More about the project details are given below:

Role	:	IBM InfoSphere MDM Developer
Location	:	San Francisco, CA
Duration	:	Longterm

Qualifications
	Education/Requirements: Generally, requires 8 to 12 years of directly related professional experience and deep technical abilities in one or more primary products, programs or technologies.
	Solid understanding of data design and structures.
	Candidate must have 3+ years hands-on working experience in large enterprise data warehouse/BI environment.
	Core competency must include advanced/expert level SQL and Unix Bash shell scripting with proven expertise in writing efficient advanced SQL and Unix shell scripts. Must have working knowledge of Oracle and/or Netezza databases.
	Strong problem solving skills and orientation.
	Ability to coordinate issue resolution activities across multiple IT and Business entities.
	Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
	Experience with data manipulation, reporting, data mining, and analytics tools (SQL, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, etc.)
	Experience with MDM (Master Data Management), preferably IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management.
	Candidate must have 3+ years in a lead software development role (includes training, guidance, technical standards development and enforcement, project delivery responsibilities)
	Experience with multiple software development lifecycles, e.g. Agile, iterative, waterfall
	End user management skills - good at managing productive user relationships.
	Experience with release/change management
	Working knowledge of the Health Care/Insurance Industry systems and business operations a strong plus.
	Must be able to think and perform independently with a minimum of direction or supervision and to adapt quickly to shifting and /or competing priorities.

Thanks & Regards…
Rajender Reddy
Recruiting Executive || Infosmart Systems Inc

Direct: (972) 848 3318 | Desk: (972) 267 5900 Ext. 108 Email : rajender_at_infosmartsys.com | www.infosmartsys.com 5850 Town and BLVD,Suite # 1102 Frisco, Texas 75034 Received on Wed Jul 12 2017 - 23:07:44 CEST

Original text of this message