.Net Architect

From: Rajender Reddy <rajender.usg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:10:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Professional,

I am Rajender Reddy, a Technical Recruiter with InfoSmart Systems Inc., one of the fastest growing IT staffing and services firm in the nation specializing in staff augmentation for end to end Enterprise IT Solutions. I viewed your resume on one of the job boards; I understand that you may be actively looking for new opportunities. I am trying to fill up a consulting position for one of our major clients for an important project. More about the project details are given below:

Role: .Net Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:
Experience in architecture, design, implement, and maintain service oriented applications, web sites, and Internet-based applications primarily written in Java. Technically manage complex projects efforts in development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications. Participate in application architecture planning to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability. Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in product road map and by management. Collaborate with business and project teams to gather requirements and business needs. Development of the application architecture framework. This implies mastery of the entire architecture. Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management. Create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test new ideas and apply emerging technologies

Thanks & Regards…
Rajender Reddy
Recruiting Executive || Infosmart Systems Inc

Direct: (972) 848 3318 | Desk: (972) 267 5900 Ext. 108 Email : rajender_at_infosmartsys.com | www.infosmartsys.com 5850 Town and BLVD,Suite # 1102 Frisco, Texas 75034

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact information and a method to be removed from my mailing list. To be removed from my mailing lists please click here to reply to rajender_at_infosmartsys.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured ASAP. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Received on Mon Jun 19 2017 - 19:10:51 CEST

Original text of this message