AP GTS Demo Session 19th Mar (Sunday) _at_ 9:00AM IST !! Weekday | Weekend

From: <pmptraining66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 23:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

HI ALL,
Greetings from #Primark InfoTech!!!
Enroll For Free Online SAP GTS Demo Session 19th Mar (Sunday) _at_ 9:00AM IST !! Weekday | Weekend | Fast Track Available!! Primark InfoTech is leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO. Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/6skbQ0WEdw3VQWAy2 WEBSITE LINK: WWW.PRIMARKINFOTECH.COM Received on Sat Mar 18 2017 - 07:41:13 CET

Original text of this message