SAP EHS Demo Session 16th Mar(Thursday) _at_ 7:30AM IST !! Weekday | Weekend | Fast Track Available!!

From: <pmptraining66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:20:09 -0700 (PDT)

HI ALL,
Greetings from #Primark InfoTech!!!
Enroll For Free Online SAP EHS Demo Session 16th Mar(Thursday) _at_ 7:30AM IST !! Weekday | Weekend | Fast Track Available!! Primark InfoTech is leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO. Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/3z08weQxTKqHNEmk1 WEBSITE LINK: WWW.PRIMARKINFOTECH.COM Received on Tue Mar 14 2017 - 06:20:09 CET

Original text of this message