Re: ORACLE 11gR2 Archivelog log file system nearly full 87%

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 19:12:50 +0200

| "Robert Coore" <rocoore_at_gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news: aa9283be-1cad-420b-af41-4992738cb722_at_googlegroups.com...
| Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Day i am new to ORACLE especially the DBA aspect i am getting this alert and the file grows
daily don't know how to resolve this issue my can i get some pointers as to where to look and how to reduce the file size any help would be much appreciated.

| Thanks in advance.

Backup them.
BACKUP ARCHIVELOG ALL DELETE INPUT; https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/backup.112/e10643/rcmsynta007.htm#RCMRF107

Database 2 Day DBA
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10897/toc.htm Database Backup and Recovery User's Guide https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/backup.112/e10642/toc.htm Database Administrator's Guide
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e25494/toc.htm

Regards
Michel Received on Sun Jul 31 2016 - 19:12:50 CEST

Original text of this message