How to delete photo albums from my Nexus 5 without deleting from Online Account

From: <imrandec85_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 06:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Currently my Nexus 5 is running on Android 5.1.1 version.

From recently I am running out of storage on my nexus so I wanted to remove photo albums from my local without actually deleting them from my Google Photo account.

When I select a photo and delete, it is getting deleted from my account as well.

Can anyone please provide me steps to delete photo albums from local only!

Thanks,
Imran Received on Sat Jul 11 2015 - 15:10:46 CEST

Original text of this message