Re: what does small red color arraw indicate in forms icon in oracle forms?

From: Peter Schneider <pschneider1968_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 21:04:29 +0100

Am 08.01.2014 08:44, schrieb sivasurya2k2_at_gmail.com:
> Hi,
> I am working in already developed Forms project. In some Canvas, Data blocks icon there is a small red color arrow image. Can you please tell what does that indicate?

If I read you right, then the icon you are seeing might be an indication that the data block in question has been subclassed. You should lookup the concepts of subclassing and object property inheritance in the Forms Builder documentation.

Regards
Peter

--
Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge,
enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world,