auto control cable

From: <841885_at_qq.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:09:57 -0800 (PST)

http://www.auto-control-cable.com/
Ningbo Lingjia Control Cable Co. LTD was built on 1995, which is specialized in producing and all kinds of flexible shaft, hoses and cables. Our products are used widely on car, motorcycle, yacht and shipping and so on. The main products include control cable, pull &push flexible shaft, auto control cable, auto control cable,throttle cable, clutch cable, gear shift cable, speedometer cable, shift lock cable, hand brake cable, parking brake cable, trunk lid release cable, fuel tank release cable, hood release cable, engine stop cable, etc. We will always stick to the aim:quality goes first,prestige above everything,strives for brilliant ,keep innovation and set up famous brand.Warmly welcome customers from home and abroad to negotiate and cooperation! We will always be a leading company in domestic market,looking forward to the overseas market, making more brilliant achievements. Received on Thu Feb 02 2012 - 03:09:57 CET

Original text of this message