led-message-board

From: <841885_at_qq.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:47:26 -0800 (PST)

http://www.led-message-board.com/
Ningbo Shenzhou Organic Glass Manufacturing Factory is a science and technology innovative enterprise. We have independent intellectual property rights(LED luminous principle of low power consumption). Our factory covering an area of 1500 square meters with more than 50 staff. There are all kinds of advanced production equipment in our factory, and we have our own professional product design and development team, so we can provide high quality, high standard products effectively. We’ll do everything possible to provide our customers with our latest, best and most inexpensive products. Our factory has ten projects and dozens of the various kinds of small products Received on Tue Jan 31 2012 - 06:47:26 CET

Original text of this message