Your Path to CIO

From: ERP Expert <technofunc.erp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 00:13:38 -0700 (PDT)

We IT professionals always struggle to get proper guidance when it comes to development of leadership skills. I will like to introduce you all to a wonderful website called ITLeadershipSkills.com (http:// www.itleadershipskills.com) which targets our this need. It has thousands of informative articles and courses that help develop a IT professional his or her leadership and management skills.

I invite you all to visit this website and take full advantage of great leadership development resources for free.

Visit Now - http://www.itleadershipskills.com

Regards,
Sharon Bush Received on Sat Sep 03 2011 - 09:13:38 CEST

Original text of this message