Question about JPublisher ...

From: Andreas Leitgeb <avl_at_gamma.logic.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: 02 Sep 2011 14:55:56 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] We've got a pl/sql package, which defines a couple of records:

  create or replace package foo.bar is

     type snafu is record (
        sf_col1     varchar2(42),

);
type blarg is record ( bg_col1 varchar2(42),
);

We use JPublisher to create Java classes for this package, and *sometimes* it (unrequestedly) merges two of the records into one (Java-)class, which then has (e.g.) both sfCol1 and bgCol1.

When this happens, the created plsql_wrapper.sql also shows those merged records - so whatever goes wrong, it seems to go wrong right at the start...

How does JPublisher extract the information from the DB, that it needs to create its output? And what could cause it to "randomly" merge records?

PS: oracle 10.2.0 Received on Fri Sep 02 2011 - 16:55:56 CEST

Original text of this message