Oracle 10g Performance Tuning Training

From: ORAHUB <swapnamadhuri.naidu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:11:39 -0700 (PDT)

Oracle 10g Performance Tuning Training

This Oracle 10g course ware training will equip database administrators to recognize, diagnose and remedy performance problems which might arise in the operation of the Oracle database server. Beyond reactive measures, proactive actions which can be taken to avoid performance issues before they arise or are recognized are also considered. This course goes beyond basic automatic tuning techniques discussed elsewhere within our database administrator curriculum and covers the whole range of tuning issues, including manual database tuning techniques, host system tuning, network and listener tuning, and others.

Oracle Training Prerequisites

Suggested prerequisites for this course are the following courses:

    The course Oracle Database 10g: Administration I     The course Oracle Database 10g: Administration II

Oracle Training Audience

The target audience for this course is Oracle database administrators and data center support engineers and consultants. Additionally, senior database developers will benefit from an understanding of the architecture of the Oracle database with which they interface.

Call us for Registration _at_ 040-64648064/40186464

ORAHUB Technologies,
103, R.R.Heights,
Lane Beside ICICI Bank dead end,
S.R.Nagar, Hyderabad.
040-64648064, 40186464. Received on Wed Aug 31 2011 - 02:11:39 CEST

Original text of this message