Auditing

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:06:53 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] I'm looking to audit DML & Selects on a single table in a given schema. I'm not looking to audit everything in the database. We are on 10g R2. I set the AUDIT_TRAIL parameter to DB,EXTENDED in the init.ora, but it audits everything. Even if I enter a ton of NOAUDIT commands, it continues to audit.

I'm not interested in that. I'm only interested in the one table. What or how must I set the parameters to do this? I see lots of auditing options, but none that are as narrow as I want.

Thanks! Received on Wed Jul 13 2011 - 06:06:53 CEST

Original text of this message