======ADD ME=======

From: karthik <karthik.bhaninfo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:25:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me take this opportunity to introduce myself, Iam Karthik working with BhanInfo Inc, a NY based company. We have consultants on our bench on various technologies, my request is to add me to your distribution list and kindly do send me the requirements. i have the below list available

  1. Mainframe
  2. Java

3.. Financial Analyst

4. Data Architect

If there is any vendor ship agreement which has to be signed then I would like to take an opportunity to represent my company and expect your cooperation...

We look forward to build a very strong and lasting relationship with your esteemed organization. Please add my email id karthik_at_bhaninfo.com to your mailing list

Thanks & Regards

Karthik

BhanInfo

karthik_at_bhaninfo.com