(paypal payment and free shipping)cheap wholesale ED Hardy hats from china

From: DG Shoes Paypal wholesaler <zhang.wenqi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

we are a professional wholesaler of brand shoes wholesale, Nike Air Jordan 1~23 shoes , Air force one, AF1 25 Anniversary, Nike Dunk, Nike Air Max, Nike Shox, Nike Air Rift, adidas,timberland,prada,puma, and clothes like bape, evisu, coogi ,g-star ,AF ,bbc. We can also supply handbags, sunglasses, new ed hats ,Lv hats ,gucci hats, have a lot of color and all size In the stock, all AAA Quality, Original box, Hang tags, Bar code. Welcome order our products! We accept the small order even one pair.We can delivery goods to your door within 5 workin days. Any interest in our products, pls feel free to ask.

Contact us please:

Website: http//:www.supertradeonline06.com/

Phone number :86-791-8327716 Received on Sat Oct 16 2010 - 05:46:32 CEST

Original text of this message