Keen Infotek ::::::::: SAP BI Solution Architect, OH

From: Subash <recruiter.subash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

HI BUSINESS PARTNERS, THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC. Description :
Job Title	Skill Area:	Location(s)          - 	Nos.
BI Solution Architect	SAP BI Solutions, SAP BW	Toledo, OH	1
 Duration of the Project : 4- 6 months Required Skill Sets:
1. BI Consultant with minimum 6-10 years experience in BI Solutioning, especially in SAP BW/BO
2. 6-8 years of hands on experience in designing and developing SAP BI solutions (Data modeling/Reporing/Authorisations/system Architecture).
3. 2-5 years of hands-on experience on SAP BW/BI with different SAP version (3.1 to ECC6.0).
4. Working knowledge on Dimensional Data Models, Relational Database(ORACLE).
5.	Knowledge for other BI solutions like datastage etc.
6.	Understanding of Logistic and Finance domains
7.	Understanding of new dimensional areas SAP Integrated planning, SAP
BPC etc.
Key Result Areas
Solution Architect Responsibilities :
                                             i.            Requirement
Analysis
                                           ii.            Solution
Designing
                                          iii.            Solution
Development
                                         iv.            Quality
Assurance
                                           v.            Customer
Satisfaction
Candidate Profile	Essentials	Desirable
Qualification	B.E./ B.Tech./ MBA/ MCA
Experience (Approx. in Yrs)	Min. 5 Years of BI Solutioning experience
Oracle Database, SQL skills
Industry Background	IT
Team Leadership Experience 	Ability to co-ordinate work with Offshore
Teams
       Skill	Level (1-5)
SAP BW	5
BI / EDW	5
Database SQL	3
Communication Skills	5

Thanks & Regards

Subash Chandra
Sr. Recruiter
Keen Infotek,inc || Keen Education Services || Keen University || 710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 || Ph: 630-687-1288 || Fax: (630) 206-0325|| Email: subash_at_keeninfotek.com || www.keeninfotek.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address / addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. Received on Thu May 27 2010 - 22:51:49 CEST

Original text of this message