Re: Migration tool

From: Álvaro G. Vicario <alvaro.NOSPAMTHANX_at_demogracia.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:59:53 +0100

El 22/12/2009 19:38, Gerard H. Pille escribió:
>> Nice suggestion, I hadn't heard of this program. It has a tool called
>> "DB Extraction/Compare/Search" that _seems_ to be able to do what I need
>> (although I've spent like an hour trying to figure out how to do it,
>> with no luck).
>>

> I use it daily, iso Toad. But I checked that part today, and indeed, it
> isn't finished.

Alright... You always wonder whether you're doing something wrong...

I've just noticed that the 2.0.0 version is one year old and there're two newer releases in the Files section in SourceForge. However, there aren't binaries for Windows.

> Well, you didn't lose a lot of money, unless you're an american immigrant.

I don't get it, but it's probably because I'm neither American nor immigrant...

--
-- http://alvaro.es - Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
-- Mi sitio sobre programación web: http://borrame.com