This is offensive to all HOT monkeys out there!

From: obama <a2178626_at_uggsrock.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 05:50:58 -0800 (PST)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_110wcPq1TEY/SeIDvnjqUAI/AAAAAAAAElk/LXtZwBJy3-o/s400/michelle-obama.jpg&imgrefurl=http://0hot-girls.blogspot.com/2009/10/michelle-obama.html&usg=__oRhy2APjNMoPi-At9-8NwtdAoSI=&h=371&w=356&sz=23&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=9pOvU7eZJ-jIsM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmichele%2Bobama%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Anonymous said...
This is what happens when the Obama-loving media tries to convince the public that an ugly, bucktoothed gorilla is the epitome of beauty. They put her on magazine cover after magazine cover. They ooh and ahh over her "elegance" and "style". Please. It's about time someone had the courage to point out that she's a hideous beast who at best resembles Patrick Ewing in a wig. Can't wait to get her and that freeloading mother of hers out of the White House in 2012.

November 24, 2009 7:53 AM
 Anonymous said...
I don't blame men for being afraid of women. Anything that can bleed for five days and not die should be feared.

November 24, 2009 7:57 AM
 Anonymous said...
Yeah, I'll bet this guy does have a teeny weenie. A woman can sense these things.

November 24, 2009 8:03 AM
 Anonymous said...
Most monkeys have straight hair and white skin. More hate and hypocrisy from the Republican't tea baggers.

November 24, 2009 8:06 AM
 Anonymous said...
Oh, you are professing your belief in evolution! gotcha.

November 24, 2009 8:13 AM
 Anonymous said...
I love her but she does have monkey-like features

November 24, 2009 8:17 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:22 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:22 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:22 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:23 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:23 AM
 Anonymous said...
You are a sick mofo. That picture should be of Sara Palin " Going Rogue" as in the urban dictionary version. Take Mrs. Obama down and put up that the repubutard, cuntasuarus Palin going rogue with Rush limpdic.

November 24, 2009 8:23 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:23 AM
 Anonymous said...
Palin loves Tea baggers to go rogue on her while being tea bagged.

November 24, 2009 8:25 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:25 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:25 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:25 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:26 AM
 Anonymous said...
Have you been tea bagged lately. I bet you would love to go rogue on Palin's hairy cuntasuarus.

November 24, 2009 8:26 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:27 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:27 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:27 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:28 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 8:28 AM
 Anonymous said...
What a wonderful joke! I bet you m!sterb_at_te to naked images of Limpdic and cuntasuarus going rogue.

November 24, 2009 8:28 AM
 Anonymous said...
I will never use Google again.

November 24, 2009 8:29 AM
 Anonymous said...
Hey A$$H*le don't you have enough hits already. Be a real man/woman and take the pic down already.

November 24, 2009 8:30 AM
 Anonymous said...
Sarah Palin, is a dumb bitch, and if she's elected, it would teach stupid americans, a lesson. It would be the end, of america. Sarah Palin is such a stupid bitch, she couldn't even think of a newspaper, she had read. Only in american, is stupidity, a virtue.

November 24, 2009 8:30 AM
 Anonymous said...
Really, we can make anonymous comments?

November 24, 2009 8:34 AM
 Anonymous said...
Huh. Please take down that offensive photo.

November 24, 2009 8:35 AM
 Anonymous said...
Bravo

November 24, 2009 8:36 AM
 Anonymous said...
there are so many thing wrong with this i dont even where to start, but whoever it is who posted this, i dare you to pot a picture of your face. I am sure secret service is already on your ass 24-7. make a mistake.. come on..

November 24, 2009 8:42 AM
 Anonymous said...
Take it down!!! You are an embarassment to decent people everywhere. I do not know if your decision to post such an image stems from poor home training or a lack of self esteem, but you sir are a disgrace to all respectable citizens with one iota of decency. There are some things that decent people do not do out of simple respect for themselves regardless of their feelings about a certain individual or their political beliefs.

November 24, 2009 8:43 AM
 Anonymous said...
Hilarious!

November 24, 2009 8:47 AM
 Anonymous said...
LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!! Hilarious!!!

November 24, 2009 8:55 AM
 Anonymous said...
When someone is in the limelight, you can expect this. Its okay if it is Palin or Hillary...but not Michelle. Where is the fairness?

November 24, 2009 8:56 AM
 Anonymous said...
freedom of speech protects you from the government, not from the public

with today's technology you will be uncovered....and this will be on the resume that employers like me see....so don't be surprise if you have a hard time finding that next job

November 24, 2009 9:01 AM
 Anonymous said...
Disgraceful. I hope your identity is released. I'd be happy to post your photo around your town to show your neighbors what a disgusting bigot you are.

November 24, 2009 9:03 AM
 Anonymous said...
I guess the manager of this blog missed being taught by his or her parents about basic decency and being polite. Shame on the bloggers parents for having raised someone who would post something as impolite as this.

November 24, 2009 9:09 AM
 Anonymous said...
Leave it up!

November 24, 2009 9:11 AM
 Anonymous said...
Michelle Obama es mejor que tú. Nunca podras superarlo, estúpido.

November 24, 2009 9:13 AM
 Anonymous said...
What an appalling crime, someone has posted political satire and now hard-liners wish for their death, your comments are more offensive than any picture could be.

November 24, 2009 9:16 AM
 Anonymous said...
I like this comment best: She's richer than you, smarter than you, better educated than you, more successful than you. I would like to add she's been raised better than you. You would be forgiven for having a real gripe with your parents right about now.

November 24, 2009 9:16 AM
 Anonymous said...
I ROTFLMAO when I saw this as the first google image listed! lolololol too funny!

November 24, 2009 9:17 AM
 Anonymous said...
what's the big deal? All klingons look like that before make up - gheeeesh

November 24, 2009 9:18 AM
 Baldwin Park Democrat said...
It's just a ploy to get more hits for the site. And unfortunately, it's working.

The picture is disgraceful and dispecible. It is overtly racist. It is unbelievably offensive. It needs to be immediately taken down.

November 24, 2009 9:20 AM
 Anonymous said...
Looks accurate to me.

November 24, 2009 9:20 AM
 Anonymous said...
Shes literally the most beautiful First Lady the United States has ever had! If you think that picture is funny you're either a republican, or a f**king evangelical, science-hating, right-denying prick, oh wait..they're one in the same.

November 24, 2009 9:23 AM
 Anonymous said...
For the first time in my adult life I am proud of a website. I am willing to give up part of my piece of the pie so that weaker, smaller peeps can have a giggle too. RUPAUL ROCKS!!

November 24, 2009 9:26 AM
 Anonymous said...
shes not the only one that looks like a chimpanzee...Valerie Jarrett looks just like Vera from Planet of Apes..they are also closely tied to Chicago based Nation of Islam.

November 24, 2009 9:26 AM
 Anonymous said...
ENHORABUENA.
GRAN TRABAJO Y GRAN IMPACTO EN TODO EL MUNDO. VIVA LA LIBERTAD.
DIOS NO TIENE NADA QUE VER EN TODO ESTO. EUROPA LOVES CREATIVITY AND FREEDOWN.
GREAT PICTURE ANG GREAT IMPACT November 24, 2009 9:26 AM
 Anonymous said...
Just shows the levels repulicans/racists stoop to when they lose elections. Always sore losers

November 24, 2009 9:28 AM
 Anonymous said...
Was not aware of this site until I just read the Huffington Post. That pic is FUNNY AS HELL. The more I look at the Obammys the more I can swear that they BOTH are transgenders! Thanks for the laughs dude. Made my day!

November 24, 2009 9:28 AM
 Anonymous said...
There is freedom for expression, but this is way out of line. God damn you!

November 24, 2009 9:29 AM
 Anonymous said...
you're scum

November 24, 2009 9:29 AM
 Anonymous said...
Your a douche bag.

November 24, 2009 9:29 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 9:29 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 9:30 AM
 Vivek said...
It's a totally jackass, dick move to direct traffic to your blog. I hope someone tracks your IP, and you get what you deserve.

You'd better hope that no finds out who you are.

November 24, 2009 9:30 AM
 Anonymous said...
take it down

November 24, 2009 9:30 AM
 Anonymous said...
This is incredibly offensive! My pet chimp is enraged that she is being compared to MO.

November 24, 2009 9:31 AM
 Anonymous said...
awfully immature
sets back american tolerance about 200 years! nothing progressive about a country where its citizens find this funny.

November 24, 2009 9:31 AM
 Anonymous said...
AH, if only natural selection would work more quickly to eradicate the moralless

November 24, 2009 9:31 AM
 Anonymous said...
How many times was George W. Bush likened to a monkey during his presidency?

If it wasn't racist then, how is it racist now?

Should we have different standards of conduct for satire, based solely on the race of the target? Isn't that, in itself, racism?

November 24, 2009 9:35 AM
 Anonymous said...
This picture would have been better. It really sets the tone.

http://i45.tinypic.com/16lkxsg.jpg

November 24, 2009 9:37 AM
 Anonymous said...
Looks like the drones here have a bit of short term memory. http://bit.ly/8blip4

Yeah, thousands of those images were perfectly fine, but this lone pic has to be taken down. Bunch of hypocrites.

November 24, 2009 9:39 AM
 liberal crybaby said...
South Africa: The Racism of The Rainbow Nation

Visit my website

WITH PICTURES This is your liberal's paradise

November 24, 2009 9:39 AM
 Anonymous said...
Free speech

November 24, 2009 9:39 AM
 What's In My Yard? said...
you certainly have created alot of buzz.

November 24, 2009 9:47 AM
 Anonymous said...
We WILL find out where you live.....

November 24, 2009 9:49 AM
 Anonymous said...
_at_ the person who commented about short term memory of drones - clearly, you don't understand the racial context. educate yourself.

November 24, 2009 9:51 AM
 Tony Snow said...
What a way to get hits on your site. :(

November 24, 2009 9:52 AM
 Anonymous said...
well i think michelle obama is beautiful and shouldn't be portrayed in this way at all, it's just gross.

November 24, 2009 9:54 AM
 Anonymous said...
was it racist when all the WHITEY progressive dems made chimp pictures of President Bush? If not, why??

His name, BTW, was ChimpieBusHitler - hmmmmmmmmmmm - how to spin that one.........

November 24, 2009 9:59 AM
 Anonymous said...
Racist scum.

Ha ha ha. She is First Lady and infinitely far more successful, beautiful and intelligent than any of the racist scum who think this picture is funny.

Losers all the way, baby! Post your vile, pathetic pictures. You're still losers.

November 24, 2009 10:00 AM
 Anonymous said...
"the person who commented about short term memory of drones - clearly,
you don't understand the racial context. educate yourself."

So your argument is essentially that it's ok to depict people as primates as long as they're white. Yeah, nothing racist about that.

Btw, if you had any education, you'd know whites throughout history, including recently the irish, italians and jews, have been repeatedly cast as primates, missing links, etc. Read a book sometime, clown.

November 24, 2009 10:06 AM
 Anonymous said...
Pathetic.

November 24, 2009 10:06 AM
 Anonymous said...
Why is she on a "Hot Girls" website anyway. If Michelle is hot, then my poop should be modeling Victoria's Secret underwear.

November 24, 2009 10:07 AM
 Anonymous said...
If this guy only knew stat he is sh...ting on the picture how the world sees the USA...
Oh wait, maybe that is what he wanted, of course!

November 24, 2009 10:33 AM
 Anonymous said...
I do not understand what The First Lady Michelle Obama has done to you, so that you can hate her so much. The hate that you and those who support you feel towards The First Lady Michelle Obama transpires through the computer. This image is very offensive and she does not deserve this insult. The reason for the hatred that you feel for her, I do not know, but what I do Know is that The First Lady Michelle Obama, is a million times Better Person than you, More Admired than you, More Respected than you, Richer than you and especially, Most Beloved than you and your republican friends, and that will not be changed not even with all offenses in the world. No entiendo que pudo haber hecho La Primera Dama Michelle Obama para que tu la odies tanto. De veras que el odio que tu y los que te apoyan sienten por La Primera Dama Michelle Obama transpira por la computadora. Esta imagen es muy ofensiva y ella no merece esta ofensa. La razon del odio que sientes por ella no la sabre, pero lo que si se, es que La Primera Dama Michelle Obama es millones de veces Mejor Persona que tu, Mas Admiradora que tu, Mas respetada que tu , Mas rica que tu y sobre todo Mas Amada que y que tus amigos republicanos y eso no lo van a poder cambiar ni con todas las ofensas del mundo.

November 24, 2009 10:34 AM
 Anonymous said...
haha she is way more inteligent than you and any one you know, so if she is a monkey what does it say about you.

November 24, 2009 10:34 AM
 Anonymous said...
lol, i wonder how much people that are pissed off are actually black, its just a joke ffs, laugh while its still on the internet. Donr like? then close your broswer

November 24, 2009 10:35 AM
 Anonymous said...
to the post at 10:34, its just a joke ffs. u idiots obviously never laughed in ur life. this pic made me LOOOOOOOOOOOL, im gonna forward it.

November 24, 2009 10:36 AM
 Anonymous said...
Last time i went to the zoo, 90% of the monkey had a straight nose, straight hair, white skin and practice insest.

November 24, 2009 10:44 AM
 Spoken Word ™ said...
As a black male I just don't get it. Why the fuck are black Americans so damn concerned about a picture portraying Michelle Obama as an ape? It's a picture. I know some will try and link it to blacks being called monkeys, etc. but please spare me. We call each other monkeys, nigga, etc on the regular and I guarantee that 99.99% of you have never made a stink about that. As I look around the web I see dozens of pictures of George Bush as an ape. Where's your outrage over that? This is humor, either you get it or you don't! But please for the love of God stop with your fake shows of disbelief.

November 24, 2009 11:15 AM
 Anonymous said...
Michelle Obama es una mujer increible. Quitad ya esa foto que la denigra.

November 24, 2009 11:18 AM
 Anonymous said...
They made payment for search engine optimization through a credit card to a company processing transactions through an ACQ. This person will be exposed. The problem is, idiots do not always get the attention of like minded idiots, they get the attention of others, equally idiotic, who will want to make an example of them. This is not going to end well... I hope you feel it was worth it now, because you probably will not later.

November 24, 2009 11:36 AM
 Anonymous said...
Hmm...pictures portraying George Bush as a monkey were printed on SHIRTS and nobody gave a damn, but he's white so it's OK? Doing the same thing to Michelle Obama is evil and racist because she's black? Seems like racism has been reversed to me.

November 24, 2009 11:40 AM
 Anonymous said...
Stuff like this makes me sad.
I understand that something is probably wrong with your upbringing or you might have other hidden issues that bother you. Still, please understand that racism - in any way - is not how you should express your anger og insufficiencies. Probably, you should get a girlfriend, and it might help you a lot to find a black woman to share your life with. It would at least enlighten you somewhat.

November 24, 2009 11:54 AM
 Anonymous said...
I love the picture. Michelle can't help where here genetics come from. She and Obama make a nice couple. Let's stop being chumps...or is that
"chimps?"

November 24, 2009 12:06 PM
 Anonymous said...
looks like Michelle Obama

November 24, 2009 12:06 PM
 Anonymous said...
EVERYONE POSTING HERE CLAIMING THIS IS RACIST IS AND I D I O T November 24, 2009 12:07 PM
 Anonymous said...
Racista! haces daño no solo a una mujer, sino a tu nación.

November 24, 2009 12:19 PM
 Anonymous said...
FUCK YOUR MOTHER UP THE ASS November 24, 2009 12:30 PM
 Anonymous said...
RACISTA HIJO DE PUTA! November 24, 2009 12:32 PM
 Anonymous said...
nice pic

November 24, 2009 12:42 PM
 Anonymous said...
Are you all stupid??? Man evolved from the ape just like they taught you in school! Where do you get the idea that this is racism?? So she looks like a monkey, big deal, A funny pic. Let it go, What would it be if the pic was of a white chick? Would that be racist too?? Stop acting like the white guy owes you something and move on, I did!

November 24, 2009 12:46 PM
 Anonymous said...
You are a piece of shit

November 24, 2009 12:47 PM
 Anonymous said...
Heaven forbid we blasphem the almighty Obama's. Get real people, it's a computer generated photo and if it was of anyone else, all those who are offended would be laughing their a$$ off. In poor taste? Sure. Racist? Doubtful. People need to get a life and take the Obama's off the pedistal you've placed them on. Their $hit stinks just as much as yours.

November 24, 2009 12:57 PM
 Anonymous said...
Fucking nazi!!!

Fuck you!!! fuckin' nerd!!!

The author of this blog is a gay nazi.

November 24, 2009 1:00 PM
 Anonymous said...
I just love how so many people lump repulicans all together and call us all racists. It is possible that you ignorant fools do not know or understand history...so I'll clue you in. IT WAS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT FREED THE SLAVES!!!!!! Yeah...that's right, Licoln was republican and the republican party did not support slavery. The dems on the other hand were primarily southern and supported slavery. READ YOUR HISTORY!!!! Personally I think the picture is funny. People need to learn to take a joke and laugh...what ever happened to having a sense of humor. But...then I again I don't think Michelle is really all that atractive anyway.

November 24, 2009 1:02 PM
 Anonymous said...
The pic is great! The Bitch looks like like a monkey without doctoring the photo, but this just makes it more obvious.

November 24, 2009 1:05 PM
 julián said...
que verguenza la primera foto,debería darles pena de si mismos.RACISTAS !!

November 24, 2009 1:06 PM
 Anonymous said...
Hey julian, welcome to america, english please! you can't call me a rasist cause I am black. Pucker up!!

November 24, 2009 1:08 PM
 Anonymous said...
HOW DARE YOU FUCKERS November 24, 2009 1:16 PM
 Anonymous said...
These comments make me laugh. If you don't like offensive images then what are you doing on the internet?

And also, this picture is clear proof that the Obama's are part of the elusive kenyan tribe of ssemi-simian shapeshifters that I have been tracking for atleast 6 years.

November 24, 2009 1:19 PM
 Anonymous said...
ajajajajaja buena la foto....que puto mico ajjajajajajaa ...retardados
"greengos"

November 24, 2009 1:21 PM
 Anonymous said...
The only thing she did was marry that dumb bastard you call president

November 24, 2009 1:21 PM
 Anonymous said...
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PHOTOSHOP HER FACE TO SEE THE RESENBLANCE WITH A CHIMP. SORRY BUT SHE IS NOT A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN. LA MONA VESTIDA DE SEDA MONA SE QUEDA..... November 24, 2009 1:29 PM
 Anonymous said...
No need to appologize, she IS one ugly bitch

November 24, 2009 1:47 PM
 Alfred Moya said...
this is a hate crime. monkeys are people too!!

November 24, 2009 1:50 PM
 Anonymous said...
pues parece una mona jajajajajajajaja

November 24, 2009 1:57 PM
 Anonymous said...
Love to whoever made the picture! I laughed so hard!

November 24, 2009 2:03 PM
 Anonymous said...
No me gusta la foto que colocaste distorcionada debes respetar a la gente quien sea como tu o como yo todos merecemos respeto

November 24, 2009 2:04 PM
 Anonymous said...
Well your picture make the Huffington Post. So I am sure you will get a lot of traffic here thanks to Google putting this picture in their picture vault (search). Shameless of you and very offensive. But hey, it you want to get on the FBI's who to watch out for list, I guess you have made it by posting this photo of the first lady. Some may find it racist and offensive to the highest office in the land. Treason anyone . . . lol but you never know with this type of slander and free speech.

November 24, 2009 2:04 PM
 Anonymous said...
pffffffffff c'est honteux la photo que vous avez mis sur michelle

obama, shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! michelle
obama est trés jolie, michelle obama is beautiful, vive la firt lady
america, i hate this photo pfffffffffffffffffffff it's not