Re: ANN: New products: DBConvert/DBSync for Oracle and MySQL released!

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:37:50 +0200

DMSoft Technologies wrote:
> We would like to inform you about releases of our new converters in
> Database Conversion Product Line:
> DBConvert/DBSync for Oracle and MySQL
>
> They are bi-directional database migration and synchronization tools
> which allows you to easily convert databases from MySQL to Oracle or
> from Oracle to MySQL rapidly and reliably!
>
> Please find more information about these products at:
>
> DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL
> http://www.dbconvert.com/convert-oracle-to-mysql-pro.php
>
> DBSync for Oracle and MySQL
> http://www.dbconvert.com/convert-oracle-to-mysql-sync.php
>
> You're welcome to download them right now at:
>
> DBConvert for Oracle and MySQL
> http://www.dbconvert.com/downloads/dbconvert_oracle_mysql.zip
>
> DBSync for Oracle and MySQL
> http://www.dbconvert.com/downloads/dbsync_oracle_mysql.zip
>
> Share your opinions, leave your comments and feedback, ask your
> questions in newly created google group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/dbconvert

Besides the fact, that your advertisment belongs only into comp.databases.oracle.marketplace (where you already posted) and therefore will be considered as spam in this ng, i really wonder, how did you managed to implement such long missed killer capability as "convert from MySQL to MySQL Dump"...

Best regards

Maxim Received on Thu Oct 15 2009 - 17:37:50 CEST

Original text of this message