question about freeware oracle

From: JSz <netman_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:02:48 +0200

Hello!

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like connect to database which is located in USA from private home. I don`t have Oracle licence.
Is there any possiblity to use Oracle client and use some application to connect to American Oracle database?

I`ve heard that I should use Oracle client and SQL Plus which are freeware? Can you verify my suggestion?

I would like to write a package in PL/SQL language. I don`t want to use Oracle Forms & Reports.

Can you paste the link to Oracle client, because I cannot find it:( I would like to use it on Windows XP system.

Thank you in advance
netman Received on Thu Oct 08 2009 - 09:02:48 CEST

Original text of this message