Unit Test Tools

From: Lee <Lee_at_Jamtoday.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:58:33 -0600

[Quoted] I've just read a whole bunch about Test Driven Design, automated unit testing, xUnit, JUnit, Quest's code testing tool (at $595 a pop, or some such....eek!) , utPLSQL, pl/unit, and PLUTO. Whew!

Has anyone had any experience with any of the above, either the TDD idea in general or any of the specific tools/frameworks alleged to make it all better?

What sage advice can be had from those in the trenches before me?

Our people would be coding in pl/sql, of course. Received on Thu Jun 25 2009 - 18:58:33 CEST

Original text of this message